Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
Yo Yo Yo i gotta vent for a quick one to the freedom town brehs.

What the fuck is the deal with cats on the siccness always dropping shit like this in posts:

1. "I make 80K/ year"
2. "I got a house"
3. "I'm really livin yall just on the internet" - this one has bearing in some instances but most the time = shut the fuck up
4. "I've got 4 cars and shit"

Shit is lame as a motherfucka to me. Like cyber stuntin or somethin.

/ rant

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yo Yo Yo i gotta vent for a quick one to the freedom town brehs.

What the fuck is the deal with cats on the siccness always dropping shit like this in posts:

1. "I make 80K/ year"
2. "I got a house"
3. "I'm really livin yall just on the internet" - this one has bearing in some instances but most the time = shut the fuck up
4. "I've got 4 cars and shit"

Shit is lame as a motherfucka to me. Like cyber stuntin or somethin.

/ rant
People that have to say stuff like that, even if it's true, usually do it because they are insecure and need to try to show people up.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Its corny to talk about money in general, but I think you'd be surprised at the diversity of backgrounds people on the siccness have. I mean, especially for those of us that have been around for 10 years or so, we've grown up a lot since we started on here. All we really have in common is that we liked gangster rap in the late 90s and liked talking about that with other cats, now 10 years later, at least for myself, I come on here more to chat with the brehs and bullshit. Its more of a social community that a rap community for me, although I do still use it for getting put up on new music, and all that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also someone please find me a link for Jeremiah Jae's Raw Money Raps album that just dropped. I'm having no luck.

T @tylerthetaco 2 @2Jaysic T @two415dude