Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
or maybe you're literally a textbook example of what hormones and chemical changes during adolescence does to ones outlook and this is a phase that will last maybe a year or two longer tops, because it has occurred to every single human, billions of humans throughout the course of human history
Difference is I felt this way since towards the end of primary school, so I was 8 or 9 when I started having suicidal thoughts.

All these popular kids "boo hoo nobody likes me" then 5 minutes later "hey mum im off to a party with all my friends now". Motherfucker I never even had a friend before in my life. You know what its like to not even know what having friends feels like, having all these thoughts and no one to tell them to so when your not talking to anyone your having more thoughts? And they get deeper and darker... Man I'd murder just to have someone to talk to. Its like being trapped in a fucking cage with no escape. I driven tay off by sending dude too many messages cuz he was one of the first dudes who seemed genuinely cool to me but I dont even know how to socially act man, I feel like Im going fucking crazy man....every 5 minutes I regret what I did 5 minutes ago, I dont want to feel like that man, I just fucking dont man.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Grim stop being a pussy, go get some pussy, join the military or go to college, grow some balls, and stfu already... WTF this is why the US declared independence from britain yaw some goddamn weirdos...

a class full of snobby girls? bang one and see where it takes u goddamnit your dad should beat you on gp and yo momma should slap you

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I honestly regret recording that diss, or messaging tay.

Hell I even regret posting these messages in freedom town, shit just made yall hate me even more and think of me as more of a bitch/attention whore/idiot/troll/whatever.

And if I didnt post these messages I coulda got some homework done so I wont have to be up until like 3am and get like 3 hours sleep. Not that that matters cuz when I go to bed I cant sleep anyway....

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet You don't have any friends cause you never tried to get them, admit it. I see it in the way you type you just dismiss shit. Instead of trying to find common ground you find what's' different, and use that as an excuse

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet You don't have any friends cause you never tried to get them, admit it. I see it in the way you type you just dismiss shit. Instead of trying to find common ground you find what's' different, and use that as an excuse
I swear on my fucking health meaning if I'm lying I have a heart attack and die tomorrow that I have actively tried to get friends

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Getting drunk on a school night man i know what the deal is and whats going to happen tomorrow leave me out of your breakdown
goddamnit man, stay the fuck away from alcohol the synergy with your hormones is too much for you to handle. you're worse than the equivalent of a sloppy drunk, way worse. or just you know, disregard what i say completely and we can do this again in a week