Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Ill be honest that looks absolutely repulsive lol... I would never order that. I'd eat it though i dont discriminate against any pizza. What is it though? Zucchini onion tomato mushroom pesto kale or collard and tofu? On a whole wheat tortilla or pita? What's the "cheese"?
I have no idea what's on there lol I kinda get why you say it looks repulsive but your not 100% about that #healthlife yet.
No idea what that "cheese" is though the crust is gluten free if you care about those things but it's all vegan but I'd bet it tastes great although they were a little over enthusiastic with the pesto for me.

It was posted on facebook by this under nourished, weak ass vegan bodybuilder who doesn't even count his calories.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have no idea what's on there lol I kinda get why you say it looks repulsive but your not 100% about that #healthlife yet.
No idea what that "cheese" is though the crust is gluten free if you care about those things but it's all vegan but I'd bet it tastes great although they were a little over enthusiastic with the pesto for me.

It was posted on facebook by this under nourished, weak ass vegan bodybuilder who doesn't even count his calories.

This isn't real you are still tripping on DMT in your living room.