Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lisdexamfetamine (contracted from L-lysine-dextroamphetamine) is a central nervous system (CNS) stimulant prodrug of the phenethylamine and amphetamine chemical classes. Its chemical structure consists of dextroamphetamine coupled with the essential amino acid L-lysine. Lisdexamfetamine itself is inactive and acts as a prodrug to dextroamphetamine upon cleavage of the lysine portion of the molecule.

Lisdexamfetamine can be prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children aged 6 and up as well as adults – as a part of a treatment program that may include other measures (i.e., psychological, educational, social). The safety and the efficacy of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in people three to five years old have not been established.[4] It was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for treatment of binge eating disorder in adults in January 2015.[5][6][7]
Oh shit awesome, i need this in my life