Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Just got done working the punch bag in my garage, I got way too carried away I missed and knocked over some fucking shelves. Neighbours could probably hear me half a mile away yelling "fuck you butcher, fuck you pierre" lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
called up the scheduling supervisor i was pissed i had the dude stuttering and pretty sure he was about to break down or something i could tell he was really legitimately stressed out about all this shit then i threatened to not show up and quit and he got real upset seemed to take it personal so i chilled out a bit, dont want to give the poor guy a stroke, finally we just kinda were at a loss with what to do. the guys just been kinda tossed into that job and cant handle it, he overscheduled all these time off requests for the end of august theres 12 open shifts and theres usually only like 4 dudes who are willing to cover any given extra shift, he'll probably get fired or something so whatever. it is what it is i have a shitty job. im going to just drive out to my friends families property saturday and stay up all day for the memorial service and to see everyone then bounce out at night i guess. maybe fuckin sleep all night at work, fuck it. take my vacation starting the week of the 28th i already got a couple ppl to agree to go to my other friends who has property kinda out in that same area, at least for that weekend, it'll be pretty tame but who knows maybe i can still drink myself to death lol, fuck it man

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I swear too much... I need to work on that. I even swore a couple times during that phone call without even a second thought, I'm actually relieved that phone call didn't go badly if I had gotten fired or something I'd be screwed I'd have to figure out a clean piss situation ASAP then start relentlessly hunting down a job and shit would be stressful as fuck trying to prepare myself for October rent.... well, at least I solidified I'm pretty much un-fireable and they desperately (almost pathetically) need me at the site I'm at lol. Or maybe this is delusional