Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Is her grandma the old lady you took a selfie with while she was confined in the hospital?
nah haha idk who that was

her gramma was nice as fuck barely spoke english she was from austria was 90 and went thru the whole ww2 thing i miss her my hoe took it hard as hell cuz thats who raised her it was basically her mom she goig thru it right now hella bad so ima wait a couple more months before i steal money out her purse again

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ima hit vallejo for sum chicken express tomorrow fashoe tho i need that in my life i was tryna convince my hoe to go today but we ended up going to mels diner instead i was disappoint
Chicken Express is so hyphy, there's one in Suisun and one in Fairfield too...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Chicken Express is so hyphy, there's one in Suisun and one in Fairfield too...
vallejo one closer to me take me 25 mins
last time i was in there some tweaker ass white dude hella stuck his finger in the green avocado salsa thing gross ass nigga i had already got mines tho that salsa good as fuck

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Damn, you probably missed some cool parts of the Avengers...

I actually wanted to watch it, I probably watched only about 30-45 minutes worth of the entire movie, boring parts at that...

Last thing I seen was Bruce Banner turn into the Hulk before fighting Ultron, and the chick whips out her juggs so I was suckling from then until the end of the movie...

vallejo one closer to me take me 25 mins
last time i was in there some tweaker ass white dude hella stuck his finger in the green avocado salsa thing gross ass nigga i had already got mines tho that salsa good as fuck
Yeah, there is/was a tweaker encampment right around the corner from Chicken Express so I ain't surprised lol. But the food is extremely hyphy...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
i had to have relations with my girlfriend its kinda like a chore unless I'm drunk i miss hella cheating on her but ever since her gramma(who raised her n lived with her) died last month i stopped cheating on her and stealing from her
You afraid her grandma is going to haunt you while your fucking her cat ese?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If I'm not mistaken, Levitti tried to light some dude on fire at that same exact encampment a couple months ago...
Did you mean a couple years ago? Maybe more? Because he definitely tried to set some guy on fire but it was quite awhile ago. Unless he tried to set someone else on fire again or something which wouldn't be surprising from all the firsthand stories I've heard about that dude over the years on here.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I hella can't wait for Chick-Fil-A to open up in Vallejo, I emailed them saying that I was trying to be the first customer for their grand opening just because I love chicken so much...I told them that I'm dead serious and really about this chicken life and there wouldn't be anyone better than me to help kick off their business here...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Did you mean a couple years ago? Maybe more? Because he definitely tried to set some guy on fire but it was quite awhile ago. Unless he tried to set someone else on fire again or something which wouldn't be surprising from all the firsthand stories I've heard about that dude over the years on here.
I am pretty sure it was a couple months ago, maybe Dana Dane @Dana Dane or Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat could confirm this...