Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Anybody remember the name of the DJ Paul tape with the original song with the bodyparts line? Shit bumped but I cant remember what that tape was called now...
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you seem to be the wikipedia of memphis rap, you got any idea what Im talking about?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Helped my mom's friend with a few things on her computer. Seniors and computers do not mix well at all lol. Made a few bucks though and got myself a chicken strip meal from QFC which I just demolished. Now vaping and chilling, it's super fucking nice out here today...

I always hated being the "computer guru" for all old people......now I feel like I'm old but I still keep up with technology....the worst is being on the phone and becoming tech support for people who wanna guess what you're about to say instead of listen

and I just read on wikipedia how one of the brothers johnson was dating shuggie otis' cousin, found his record then remade the song and the shit goes platinum...lol