Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Looks like the oldest kid of that crazy religious family with like 20 of them that's on TV molested four of his sisters.

Who would have thought wacky folks like that with repressed and uneducated stances on sex would lead to something like this, unheard of.

*turns sarcasm off*

Don't read their facebook page though their equally insane and delusional fans are basically saying "Haven't you ever made a mistake in your life?!?!" It's making me question existence right now and if I'd be alright with a giant meteor just slamming into the Earth this second and ending it all.
im religious and he can rest in piss...i know thats not christ like for me to say but thats how i feel

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I used to snort pills for fun, xanax, extacy, molly, norco, etc... but ever since Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris said takin pills orally is better than snortin, ive gone that route... we still break down a pill on occasion...
True for all benzos and most opiates. A few opiates like hydromorphone (dilaudid) are more bioavalable when snorted, but they are few and far between. Although as you said later, sometimes its just fun to put somehting up your nose (no cesolito). I'm tryna snort suffa tonight but aint naan around.