Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Sometimes you gotta just ditch your family for a mongolian whore in china
For real though, they have two daughters, and they look nothing alike. One looks 100% Chinese, and the other one mixed Frenchie/Chinese. He says they are both his, but I have my own theory...lol

Nov 18, 2010
Hell yeah, im gonna test out og kush (brain cut) x "polar bear OG" by Gu~ & Greenpoint Seeds.

Polar bear og by karma genetics =
OG #17 x (Hell’s Angels’ OG/Biker Kush) x The White/Triple Kush

Also got a message from ndnguy, the man with the original mr nice g13/hashplant from '88 offering me beans of multiple different filials of it.

Damn i love weed.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Hell yeah, im gonna test out og kush (brain cut) x "polar bear OG" by Gu~ & Greenpoint Seeds.

Polar bear og by karma genetics =
OG #17 x (Hell’s Angels’ OG/Biker Kush) x The White/Triple Kush

Also got a message from ndnguy, the man with the original mr nice g13/hashplant from '88 offering me beans of multiple different filials of it.

Damn i love weed.
I aint smoked g13 since i was in highschool. Remember when errybody used to be all "g13 is the governments weed" lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Why is everyone dissing C-Bo? lol I get all the Tay jokes, but C-Bo ain't even on these forums.
I think most people, at least me, are just making fun of killa tay constantly using c-bo's name and riding his coat tails. Also knowing that they live together is super funny to me for some reason.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I think most people, at least me, are just making fun of killa tay constantly using c-bo's name and riding his coat tails. Also knowing that they live together is super funny to me for some reason.
Serio? They live together? In what, some #mobby hippy style commune? Interdasting