Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Oh yeah, before I forgot, Happy Fubu Fridays S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE VERSACERO @VERSACERO Snakegang @Snakegang cheeto @cheeto ...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
reo @reo , I'm not sure if you care for it, and I'm sure you can't go anywhere in SCLA regardless if you're on the W/S or E/S without seeing it...but you might wanna peep out this website, it got graffiti from various hoods, both black and Mexican hoods...personally, I think this shit is gangsta, especially the ones that got a shitload of their enemy hoods wacked out...no Cesolito @ wacked out...

La Hood strikeups | The streets of LA. Stop the violence, increase the paint.

Props: reo and reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
That song is gangsta, I been slappin newer LA gangsta rap a lot recently...shit is super turnt up...

THATS FUNNY, IVE BEEN ON "BAY" MUSIC LATELY ... GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER LOL..

reo @reo
La Hood strikeups | The streets of LA. Stop the violence, increase the paint.
NICE, FOR SURE, IM GONA CHECK THIS OUT, I GREW UP PAINTING AND WILL ALWAYS READ THA WALLS!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
That's Chree @Chree he's an hero.
That shits brazy prolly one of my actual fears doing this shit since I gotta deal with crazies bums and dope fiends. If I was in that position I'd prolly wail on them too if the cops was getting fucked up lol. U ever see the videos I've posted in fb chat?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Nah I don't think I did. I'm sure crazy stuff goes on in every Walmart. They should start a reality show but it would probably too much in a negative light for them lol.
Lol for real the other night I gave some crazy drunk bum the boot. A lady called the store from in her car terrified because he was kneeling at her window lol. He looked like Jesus with a neon blue and lime green jacket lol and camo shorts with flip flops lol. I went outside and he started karate punching bags of soil as well as doing a kung fu finger dagger into a pack of aquafina to pull a bottle out and damn near Chris bosh title celebrationed it. He then walked into the employee lot and pissed a whole trail and then gave a big boot to a shopping cart. He walked to the front of the store and put quarters in his eye sockets and walked up to overnight employees smoking before clockinhnn in trying to buy a cigarette. Everyone walked away from him except me and this old bald white guy named Virgil who I's overnight maintenance lol. He told the dude he was gonna knock his teeeth down his throat and the bum walked off. He ran in the store and tried to grab some kid that was 10 and got socked in His dome by the kids dad lol. Cops came and took him away . I've asked my boss if I can wear a go pro for my shifts she hasn't told me yet. So maybe I'll do a gofund Me for one and just do it anyways lol