Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2008
i thought itd be funny to get to 9999 thread tags, so when people saw the thread tags were new and saw the statistics theyd be all like "WTF HOWD HE FUCKIN TAG 9999 TIMES ALREADY", but once i got there i realize it was lame, and people are probably annoyed i spammed them with notifications and shit
i'm not even sure if what you just said made sense. i'm banking on a big ol' NO though.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
T @TitansSB2000 propped me for that gas cap post, then i looked at the site again with the gas caps and looked at the details from one of the caps, it said "A leaky fuel cap can cause up to 30 gallons of fuel to evaporate per year"

holy shit lol, im glad i have one with a key on it. everytime i put the key in it to take the cap out i hear a little whooshing sound in there of air coming out. i guess that means i got a good one with a key vent in it, glad to know that gas isnt evaporating out of there!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Features & Benefits
Deters vandalism and fuel theft. Manufactured with OEM quality materials and safety standards. Manufactured to pass all state and federal emissions requirements. Specifically designed pressure and vacuum relief valves to prevent evaporation of fuel. A leaking fuel cap can allow up to 30 gallons of gasoline to evaporate over the period of a year.
  • Protects your fuel from theft and vandalism
  • Passes all state and federal emissions tests
  • Manufactured from durable, long-life materials
  • Reduce air pollution with proper sealing and venting
  • Independently tested for emission control
thatd be weak if thats really true lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i almost want to buy a brand new one just in case its leaking at all lol. fuck. even if the one i have evaporated 2-4 gallons a year the new cap would pay for itself (my sister works at an autoparts store = discount). plus just the peace of mind since im now worried about losing gas since i read that bullshit

good job gas cap sales people... good job lol