Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
MEANWHILE IN OKLAHOMO USA

15-Year-Old Charged With Raping His Grandmother, Cut Off Her Panties While She Slept

A 15-year-old boy was arrested after being accused of raping his grandmother. The teenager admitted to cutting off his grandmother’s underwear with a pair of scissors while she was sleeping.

The 59-year-old victim told police that she had taken medication to help her sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, she found her underwear underneath her bed.

The following evening, she allegedly woke up to find her grandson on top of her.

The alleged rape took place at her home in Edmond, Oklahoma, while the teenager was visiting from another state.

The woman called her son, the teenager’s uncle, to pick him up after the attack.

According to NewsOn6.com, the teenager was taken to the police department after the victim told her son what had happened.

The arrest affidavit claims that the boy admitted that he ‘cut her panties off while she was in bed and had sex with grandma’ and ‘had sex with grandma on the couch.’

The teenager was arrested but police waited until his mother arrived in the state before interviewing him.

The victim underwent a rape test at hospital which came back positive.

The teen was held at Oklahoma County jail and charged with first degree rape. His bail was set at $25,000.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How I get tagged to 107 different threads though? Butcher u tryen to break the system?
i thought itd be funny to get to 9999 thread tags, so when people saw the thread tags were new and saw the statistics theyd be all like "WTF HOWD HE FUCKIN TAG 9999 TIMES ALREADY", but once i got there i realize it was lame, and people are probably annoyed i spammed them with notifications and shit

Oct 27, 2008
i thought itd be funny to get to 9999 thread tags, so when people saw the thread tags were new and saw the statistics theyd be all like "WTF HOWD HE FUCKIN TAG 9999 TIMES ALREADY", but once i got there i realize it was lame, and people are probably annoyed i spammed them with notifications and shit
i'm not even sure if what you just said made sense. i'm banking on a big ol' NO though.