Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
breh, ...you cant just leave things as-is can you?

you take everything apart from your games, your vape to your computers n shit lol

then they dont work the way they were intended after, & break & either gotta be rebuilt or tossed aside.

it's like you speed up the life of your purchases, mod the fuck out of whatever they are, then gotta get a replacement or some other toy after

i swear there is some sort of psychology name for what you do

lol, no judgement, just my observance breh breh
thats one of my problems, im not a perfectionist at all but things can always be improved. nothing is ever good enough and will never be good enough, its a curse lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Went ahead and made the plunge. Got myself a sigelei mox mod vape. I ordered my fedora online so that should be hurr soon too
which one? the sigelei is a beast man its pretty big, youre really jumping right in there lol. i was having fun with it bring it up to like 120-130 watts but i gave that up. now im way down to 45watts and sticking to it, strong enough for me and way more battery life. you get the batteries for it? charger for the batteries? what are you going to put on top of it?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
which one? the sigelei is a beast man its pretty big, youre really jumping right in there lol. i was having fun with it bring it up to like 120-130 watts but i gave that up. now im way down to 45watts and sticking to it, strong enough for me and way more battery life. you get the batteries for it? charger for the batteries? what are you going to put on top of it?
Yup got errything. My boy at the shop laced me the fuck up, half off everything besides the mod. Got an aspire tank. He said these batteries aint the best cuz they were out of the others but he said come back in a week and he will trade em to the better ones. Its the sigelei 100w plus

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yup got errything. My boy at the shop laced me the fuck up, half off everything besides the mod. Got an aspire tank. He said these batteries aint the best cuz they were out of the others but he said come back in a week and he will trade em to the better ones. Its the sigelei 100w plus
Cool @ the aspire tank. i think it has enough airflow to actually crank it up. what batteries did he give you? did he tell you the amp limit on them? thats basically the main thing. like if they have a 10a limit you dont want to go lower than about 0.6 or youll be stressing them out hard. ive been using these theyre great 18650 Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh High Discharge FLAT Top - Batteries, Chargers, and PowerPax Carriers

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
breh you should totally take that motherfucker apart the day you get it add a bunch of solder & coils & doohickeys boost that motherfucker to mega 1.21 gigawatts til it gives you one massive hit & dies out after LMAO

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
And of course i got some 12mg juice. This fucking vape is so powerful i take one hit at like 50 watts and im good lol
LMAO

be careful with 12mg at that power, you might think youre used to it then have to lay down because youre sick as fuck lol

i can answer any questions you have and help you troubleshoot and all that so dont hesitate to ask

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
breh you should totally take that motherfucker apart the day you get it add a bunch of solder & coils & doohickeys boost that motherfucker to mega 1.21 gigawatts til it gives you one massive hit & dies out after LMAO
exactly what i was thinking! drill out those airholes throw a twisted build in that bitch lol

Twisted Nautilus - Album on Imgur

then its a one way flight to flavor country

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i can see how vaping is corny and douchey, but honestly, cigarettes just wouldnt even do it for me period anymore. even if i wanted to smoke thered be no possible way i could. they would be soooo weak and taste so bad lol. id have to smoke fat cigars and actually inhale to come anywhere close to that massive punch you get with vaping. so even though it seems kinda weak, actually its like a way stronger form of smoking in a lot of ways, and cigarettes are actually weak

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
LMAO

be careful with 12mg at that power, you might think youre used to it then have to lay down because youre sick as fuck lol

i can answer any questions you have and help you troubleshoot and all that so dont hesitate to ask
Thats what homie was saying, talking me into some 6mg juice. And than he didnt have any lol. Got some spendy juice too cuz i figure the cheap ass shit is prolly not much better for you than cigs. Shit called Kings something, kings garden, some shit like that.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thats what homie was saying, talking me into some 6mg juice. And than he didnt have any lol. Got some spendy juice too cuz i figure the cheap ass shit is prolly not much better for you than cigs. Shit called Kings something, kings garden, some shit like that.

one of these? those are made by suicide bunny who makes "mothers milk" which i see constantly on reddit and people have been trying to clone. i was actually thinking about buying a bottle of that mothers milk for myself then trying to clone it myself, since there so much damn hype its like the juice of 2014 or something its gotta be good