Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamn man modding fallout new vegas is so fucking ridiculous. I played fine forlike 20 hours then it got laggy ass fuck. Found like 15 conflicts with hundreds of minor errors. Trying to fix this annoying game but things just end up worse. Apparently there was a confluct with the Asian race and there's no asians

Shits a huge hassle can't wait to grab skyrim instead then again I know that'll probably be worse lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oh well at least skyrim will look better and now it comes stock with the ability to use 4gb of ram lol. Fallout new vegas I discovered is coded to use only 2gb of ram because of shitty console limitations. They cut the games potential graphics in half and cut a ridiculous amount of npcs and other content just so it'd run on ps3s and 360s. Disgraceful

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Goddamn man modding fallout new vegas is so fucking ridiculous. I played fine forlike 20 hours then it got laggy ass fuck. Found like 15 conflicts with hundreds of minor errors. Trying to fix this annoying game but things just end up worse. Apparently there was a confluct with the Asian race and there's no asians

Shits a huge hassle can't wait to grab skyrim instead then again I know that'll probably be worse lol
breh, ...you cant just leave things as-is can you?

you take everything apart from your games, your vape to your computers n shit lol

then they dont work the way they were intended after, & break & either gotta be rebuilt or tossed aside.

it's like you speed up the life of your purchases, mod the fuck out of whatever they are, then gotta get a replacement or some other toy after

i swear there is some sort of psychology name for what you do

lol, no judgement, just my observance breh breh

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
@ is like steven baldwin on half baked

"Alright, then get me a toilet paper roll, a cork screw, and some tin foil."

"We don't have a cork screw."

"Alright, then get me an avacado, an ice pick, and my snorkel. Trust me bro, I've made bongs with less. Hurry up."