Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Like I said none of us know what he was going through or if he even had peoples besides rossi. And even if he had family, he might have been in a position where he thought they would be better without him, accurate or not. If dude felt life was so painful he didn't want to live it, I can understand him ending it. I got nothing but sympathy for someone hurting so much they off themselves..
Cant sympathize someone abandoning their children. For whatever reason, its a selfish play.

Jun 5, 2004
Siccness needs a big drum circle or suffa. Its been full of hate and anger lately
Hahaha i havent been heated towards anybody on here in a while i went off on killa tay... Tay past thepoint of redemption tho...not even on some tough guy shit but i mean socially in general...that nigga just a overall butthead

Im 27 that nigga is twice as old as me tho and im the one that offered to delete my post if he deleted the one asking for funk to happen at the funeral where my folks gna be. But when u got a ego complex like him, u dont see that as both people keepin it 100, he saw that as like bowing down and losing or some shit.

Ntm bringin heat from the detetcives, u sposta be triple og but u dont know they read this shit

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Ever since my asshole neighbour tried to accuse me of parking to close to him when he straddles the line I've wanted him to try and fight me. He just gives me dirty looks when I park my car now. I think I'm really going to start parking right next to his hella close, I'll back in so he needs to get his bitch ass in his car through the passenger side. It's like when the snow covers the lines he has no clue what the fuck is going on.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Ever since my asshole neighbour tried to accuse me of parking to close to him when he straddles the line I've wanted him to try and fight me. He just gives me dirty looks when I park my car now. I think I'm really going to start parking right next to his hella close, I'll back in so he needs to get his bitch ass in his car through the passenger side. It's like when the snow covers the lines he has no clue what the fuck is going on.
Snow?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
A few weeks ago I had to cuss out the manager of the Walgreens down the street...So the few times I've had to be back over there it's been pretty awesome staring him down.