Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
trying to find my kid a drone for christmas but dont wanna spend over $400 for a toy I know will get used 3 or 4 times & stashed in his closet.

but thats what the kid wants, & since he is a good kid & gets all A's imma get him what he asks for, but damn these fuckers are expensive! Most of the good ones are over $700
Buy a pack of vinyl balloons, and rubber bands, then rent a helium tank...

$60 to you, and he gets an afternoon of sending shit into orbit.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
there was a drone flying around at a music festival recently. shit was kindy trippy not knowing who was flying it

i wonder if they have 1080p or 4k recording capabilites yet
yup.....there's ones that are just like a harness where you attach whatever camera to it, you can put a gopro or dslr, so I'm sure there's mounts for 4k cameras as well.....like that white rectangle camera that I hella forgot who makes but the shit is supposed to be dope as fuck and records in 4k

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
fuck that shit was bothering me for hella long i was like i know i heard that beat before but yeah album is dope can play it through i don't know trust is another of my favorite tracks its a complete album which you don't see much nowadays
Really well put album seems like an actual album that woodie would take time and put out can play it all the way through