Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Was Dre still alive for Thizzle Washington, Al Boo Boo... like the 5 albums that came out in like a year or so? Or were they put together after his death to capitalize on it? Can't really remember. I guess I could look it up but I'm being lazy.

he was alive up to game is thick vol2
which was his last real album

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but he stayed in his own lane and was basically Vallejo's trendsetter
For sure, he started a whole new lane for a minute there. Just wasn't my thing for the most part. Would never try say Dre wasn't a Nor Cal legend or anything, just wasn't the biggest fan.

Nov 18, 2010
Wutang was started off of rza and killa sin's big bros' drug money.
Rza was fighting an attempted murder before 36 chambers dropped, u-god was in jail, masta killa was in jail and beat a murder charge, deck was rapping about his armed robbery charge on CREAM from when he was a teen. Gfk shot at dudes following him in traffic with soul group delfonics in the car with him and a whole bunch more shit.

And even in recent news some dudes tried to jump killa sin outside a club half a year after he got outta jail and he shot one of them in the chest 7 times hence why he is still locked up awaiting trial.

Wutang is with the shit, and their music slaps.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 18, 2010
it's a trip to see how some folks do not venture out of one forum to the next

like there is ppl with posts on in classifieds, or only in ECCR or Socal

I aint posted in every forum, & I have spots collapsed for now because my teams suck fat cock this season, but damn near in every other forum i got a post.
I just use the new post button

fuckin elliptical is deadly thing fucking killed me within 5 minutes but still did 20 minutes of cardio
5min killed you? You pussy. How fat is you bruh?