Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
s.savage doesn't want everyone to see his vatos locos pride
Nah you know how it goes, I am sure.

I fuck heavy with my hood in which is majority northern mexicans & they understand the politics... I am white. I don't gotta play by anyones rules.

& I don't gangbang so all that shit don't apply to me

furthermore im a father & a man with a career these days & never have to worry about seeing the backside of bars again. I aint lived that life in damn near 15 years breh.

....& the last thing I would want is for ppl to think I would boast on that shit hence why I took the picture & post down. I refuse to live in the past & don't put those pics online for a reason. I caught myself slippin for a sec, thats all.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'll just show them Mixerr @Mixerr reviews then I won't have to talk. Just youtube videos for the whole class. Then I'll ask them how it relates to archaeology and if they can't answer then I'LL BE THE ONE LAUGHING AT THEM.
That's a good idea, Mac Jesus. I'm always looking for more exposure with Mixer Reviews in any way possible. Feel free to share my videos with everyone you know.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
it's a trip to see how some folks do not venture out of one forum to the next

like there is ppl with posts on in classifieds, or only in ECCR or Socal

I aint posted in every forum, & I have spots collapsed for now because my teams suck fat cock this season, but damn near in every other forum i got a post.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
That's a good idea, Mac Jesus. I'm always looking for more exposure with Mixer Reviews in any way possible. Feel free to share my videos with everyone you know.
Is Mixer a different person than Mixerr?

Last edited: