Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
SEE U CANT EVEN ANSWER BUT JUST THINK THO RAPIST OR FAg? WHAT WOULD BILL COSBY RATHER BE AND WHY THO
Could you answer it? I really don't think I could answer it.........but to be quite honest, I don't really give a damn what Bill Cosby does. Fuck Bill Cosby, and since he's from Philly, fuck the bitch ass Eagles too.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Macho nachos, chicken spicy jack quesadilla, chili cheddar fries, del beef burrito, classic grilled chicken burrito, spicy grilled chicken burrito, macho combo burrito, epic grilled chicken fajita, carnitas chipotle epic burrito, asada tacos, grilled chicken taco, battered fish taco, double beef taco, regular taco: these are all hyphy

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Macho nachos, chicken spicy jack quesadilla, chili cheddar fries, del beef burrito, classic grilled chicken burrito, spicy grilled chicken burrito, macho combo burrito, epic grilled chicken fajita, carnitas chipotle epic burrito, asada tacos, grilled chicken taco, battered fish taco, double beef taco, regular taco: these are all hyphy
Your knowledge of fast food menus is fucking disgusting. Fat ass motherfucker

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
put on nearly 10lbs over the past 6 weeks or so and couldnt work out why because i was eating the same shit then i remembered my mango nectar addiction and did some mathematics and worked out that it works out almost exactly that that that is the sole reason of the weight gain lol
I think ill go to the little asian mart tomorrow buy some mango nectar I heard mangos make you get more stoned

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i urge you not to do it butcher. first off it starts with buying 1 bottle with the weekly shopping and next thing you know your stealing your mothers jewellery just to get your hands on the next bottle and looking like the michelin man. please dont
Nah man I'm cool, just want to take the edge off you know? I've been stressed. I'm good though I have it under control.

You think they'll front me a whole case til I get paid next week? I'm good for it I swear