Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
What burger spots you hit up in Sacramento VERSACERO @VERSACERO ? When I lived there, I would usually go to Willie's Burgers on 16th or Superb Burger on Folsom...
Yeah I usually hit up willie's they have the best onion rings, burgers & brew is pretty hyphy, there's a new spot in eg called jimmy's I actually just got food from there, I had superb burger on power inn it's pretty good

Jimmy's

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
I swear I read somewhere that locs dad died and locs was in a car crash and that's what fucked up his brain. Idk if his dad was in the car, and the crash itself caused mental damage, no clue.

I think I either read it on a random site via googling or someone defending him in youtube comments. Maybe you all know this info? Idunno lol but if it is true that's pretty fucked up.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I swear I read somewhere that locs dad died and locs was in a car crash and that's what fucked up his brain. Idk if his dad was in the car, and the crash itself caused mental damage, no clue.

I think I either read it on a random site via googling or someone defending him in youtube comments. Maybe you all know this info? Idunno lol but if it is true that's pretty fucked up.
nah what happened was when i was fucking his mom while she was pregnant with him my big ol pecker kept hitting him in the head(no jmacc)

#SIMPLE SCIENCE YUP YUP