Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fuck, now I want some pizza. Fuck you drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 for talking down on my fat fuckness.
Lol life is bout enjoying it I just call yall fat fucks hope to see yall till we 80

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I tried to get a pint of syrup last year to see what it was about they wanted $200 lol fuck outta here
I got a bunch, but its just codiene no prometh. I can get plenty of prometh from my ex, who gets it from her vet for her dog rescue, but she's been giving me the cold shoulder for a minute and a half. I should just roll over there and beat the pussy up real nice like, then grab all her shit while shes snoring.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah, the only place that still delivers to me after 1 is kinda shitty (pizza milano @ , I know you know)
I liked their bbq chicken pizza that had cilantro and jalapenos but yeah they started cutting corners using awful cheese

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I got a bunch, but its just codiene no prometh. I can get plenty of prometh from my ex, who gets it from her vet for her dog rescue, but she's been giving me the cold shoulder for a minute and a half. I should just roll over there and beat the pussy up real nice like, then grab all her shit while shes snoring.
i can buy prometh and codeine over the counter here but found out the other day i need a fucking prescription for melatonin lol