Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
LiveLeak.com - VERY GRAPHIC (+18) Man is stabbed to death by thugs in jail

VERY GRAPHIC (+18) MAN IS STABBED TO DEATH BY THUGS IN JAIL
PLEASE, DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! BE WARNED !!!
Do not watch this video if you are sensitive, it will fuck your whole day up. Very very violent, the victim is stabbed with bulging eyes, be surrendering the stabbing without being tied or immobilized. NEW INFO: After reading 170 comments, I'm really sorry for the bad feeling created in all of you, God forgive me to post it!
That wasn't that bad to watch, sure it was awful for him. I never went out of my way to watch "gore" videos or shit like that but I've seen a fair amount. Most of the stuff looks so fake, even though it isn't, my brain has a hard time registering it's real or something so most of it doesn't bother me. The one I was talking about with the kids that Anthonyy was too on the other hand did.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Then again in drivers ed they made us watch this video where a dude and chick are running try to cross some train tracks before a train passes. Dude stops, she doesn't, gets hit and her head goes flying. I laughed super hard in class, some other kids left the room and this girl started crying. I still don't know why I laughed. Probably because it didn't look real to me and the dude "was like oh shit that train is right here" and stopped dead in his tracks but she didn't. Well, I guess she did but not till after.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I remember in 9th grade humanities the teacher was showing slides of I think it was cambodia or maybe china, when there was mass hunger and it was pictures of human limbs and torsos and shit at marketplace for sale, and all these emaciated people lined up buying human meat for food. Some girl started crying and I started lightly giggling then full on laughing uncontrollably and the teacher made me wait outside. The crying girl after class was like "you're a FUCKIN MONSTER"

All I could think was people haggling down the prices and complaining about the quality and for some reason it was hilarious. It's better to laugh that stuff off then cry and dwell on it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know just who to do it to too
Also ill put their seattletimes inside the hall like 7 feet fromtheir door, their wallstreet journal outside on their deck, and their usa today ill put under their outside doormat. And ill take out all of the sports sections

The combination of all that they'll rage so hard they might stroke and die lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Some old asshole I'm guessing? This big dude in his mid/late 60s came into the theatre today and was holding a large popcorn and soda when I was watching door real quick and he tried to tell me to go into his dirty ass looking shirt pocket to get his ticket and got mad when I replied "You can set your stuff down right here on the door stand sir" and made him get it out. He got even madder when I pointed out he was on the wrong floor and would have to head back downstairs and said "This is bullshit!" As he was walking away I said "Enjoy your show" and he mumbled some shit and then almost dropped his 5 gallon soda, it was funny. Fuck that guy.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had a friend who everytime we went to a theatre he'd call me dumb for buying a small soda. "The big ones have feee refills" wtf the small ones are like 32oz that's more than plenty. Then he'd get two or three refills to "get his moneys worth", fuckin ridiculous that's like 3000 calories and who knows how much sugar like a damn pound

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn I want some popcorn now, wish I had a microwave just so I can make microwave popcorn. Those little stovetop ones are like 4 dollars each that's way too much for popcorn. Maybe ill buy a popcorn maker it tastes way better that way anyway and bags of kernels are ridiculously cheap you could fill a room with popcorn for like 5 bucks