Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I have always said if I ever do get one, and there will probably be a point where I more or less have to - hoping they will be cheap by then lol, my voicemail message is going to say "Hi,I'm not home right now so please leave your name and number after the beep and I will return your call when I get in."

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
> wont buy smartphone because he doesnt want to be called
> still owns phone that can receive calls
Are you talking about my gophone? I never have it on and don't even know the number to it by heart. I'm sure no one I know has the number unless it auto-saved to their phone if I used it to call them for some reason. I have it for emergencies and if I need to make a call because payphones more or less don't exist anymore. You are failing left and right man.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Are you talking about my gophone? I never have it on and don't even know the number to it by heart. I'm sure no one I know has the number unless it auto-saved to their phone if I used it to call them for some reason. I have it for emergencies and if I need to make a call because payphones more or less don't exist anymore. You are failing left and right man.
>claims others are failing
>doesnt even own smartphone