Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think part of it is the ESPN machine. Even Steve Czaban whos a Washington fan touches on it. A certain selection of east coast teams gets so much TV attention and air time that people start to think of them as more talented than they are. People on tv talk about RG3, so people off tv talk about RG3, eventually people think since everyone is talking about him he must be good. It should be obvious but people just buy what theyre sold, popularity =/= talented.
I think a lot of fans of college football didn't think that he really had an NFL body, even though you can't really even hit the QB anymore. When he would take a shot on a run at Baylor, he was damn near always slow to get up. I knew he wouldn't hold up long at the NFL level if he wasn't careful and he hasn't been. Plus he plays for Washington who are one of the sorriest organizations in the NFL.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think a lot of fans of college football didn't think that he really had an NFL body, even though you can't really even hit the QB anymore. When he would take a shot on a run at Baylor, he was damn near always slow to get up. I knew he wouldn't hold up long at the NFL level if he wasn't careful and he hasn't been. Plus he plays for Washington who are one of the sorriest organizations in the NFL.
He takes a lot of hits. A lot of unnecessary hits.