Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Raiders get a TD, my FF team only down 12 with 3 people left to play, & a chick just texted me trying to kick it aka play with my penis....the second half of today is looking promising

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nuttkase @Nuttkase i was just thinking who else from houston is making cool music lately? shit seems dead outside of kram clicc & travis scott i guess

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
also who was that girl who i guess was kream affiliated, i remember you linked me like a sampler from her label or suffa but i forget what it was called its lost in my dl folder somewhere lol

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
hopefully somehow Alex Smith pulls a Touchdown out of nowhere to tie up the game with the donkeys.....but I think it's gonna be picked off now that they just reversed the fumble and gave it back to the Chiefs

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase i was just thinking who else from houston is making cool music lately? shit seems dead outside of kram clicc & travis scott i guess
I don't think I've ever heard a Travis Scott song, didn't even know he was from Houston.

I like quite a few of Doughbeezy's songs. Pretty basic rappity rap, nothing new or innovating or anything, but makes solid music.

I fucks with Fat Tony's music tough, still like Raff although I know you are pretty burnt out on him. That's really about it for me including Maxo and them of course.