Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris just got through the door breh if you are trying to chill.
Lemme text my capitol hill broad and see if I can crash at her house, I'll hit your fucking landline in a minute.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
PS. Get a fucking cell phone that takes texts you fucking luddite.
I've been trying to get him to do that for years. Fucker goes off on me old man style talking about obligations to answering calls and whatnot. And how text messaging is destroying the universe and shit.
Nuttkase @Nuttkase I felt the same way until I got this phone. Its the tits man for real... you're missing out lol. I still ignore all my texts for days and screen my calls too so you can still do that if you want

NEVER! I've put something like $200 on my gophone, which I have for emergencies or need to call someone when meeting up or directions etc, in 2 years. When smartphone plans, even the cheap ones, cost that much I'll get one.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lemme text my capitol hill broad and see if I can crash at her house, I'll hit your fucking landline in a minute.
You can crash here if not man but I can't promise if we get too drunk I won't pass out on the couch. nolettuce @nolettuce hates that because it almost always happens when we chill here lol.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
There's some asian chick passed out in the driveway her boyfriend said she had 12 drinks lol she looks like she's like 90lbs

I said I'm calling an ambulance and he freaked out. If he doesn't get her inside in like 5 mins I'm calling an ambulance I'm not getting sued for some chick dieing of alcohol poisoning while I watch

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
You can crash here if not man but I can't promise if we get too drunk I won't pass out on the couch. nolettuce @nolettuce hates that because it almost always happens when we chill here lol.
Only homie that makes me sleep on on the floor because he blackout jacks the couch after going to bed.