Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Peterson's son had pushed another one of Peterson's children off of a motorbike video game. As punishment, Peterson grabbed a tree branch -- which he consistently referred to as a 'switch' -- removed the leaves and struck the child repeatedly."

According to police reports, the child, however, had a slightly different story, telling authorities that “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face.” The child also expressed worry that Peterson would punch him in the face if the child reported the incident to authorities. He also said that he had been hit by a belt and that “there are a lot of belts in Daddy’s closet.” He added that Peterson put leaves in his mouth when he was being hit with the switch while his pants were down. The child told his mother that Peterson “likes belts and switches” and “has a whooping room.”

Yeah the kid was probably coached a little by the mom but that shit went too far anyway

Dec 4, 2006
He was playing a video game with another kid and took his turn or something

Most parents would just take the toy away or make the kid apologize not beat the kid like he tried to burn the house down or something
How do you know that's exactly what happened?

There's more to the story we don't know about..

Every parent has the right to discipline their kids.. Fuck these soft laws in today's society..

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been trying to get him to do that for years. Fucker goes off on me old man style talking about obligations to answering calls and whatnot. And how text messaging is destroying the universe and shit.
Nuttkase @Nuttkase I felt the same way until I got this phone. Its the tits man for real... you're missing out lol. I still ignore all my texts for days and screen my calls too so you can still do that if you want

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I've been trying to get him to do that for years. Fucker goes off on me old man style talking about obligations to answering calls and whatnot. And how text messaging is destroying the universe and shit.
[parker voice] fo real [/pv]

What you up to nolettuce, wanna tip a couple with me and 'kase?

Dec 4, 2006
But it didnt. It said he got beat for scratching a 5 year old and then from there pushed same kid off a video game bike?

So it went from a scratch to pushing a kid off something of height.
Media and cops will lie..

And the bitch added more shit to it I bet..

I've seen this shit in court, it's nothing new to me..

Dec 4, 2006
"Peterson's son had pushed another one of Peterson's children off of a motorbike video game. As punishment, Peterson grabbed a tree branch -- which he consistently referred to as a 'switch' -- removed the leaves and struck the child repeatedly."

According to police reports, the child, however, had a slightly different story, telling authorities that “Daddy Peterson hit me on my face.” The child also expressed worry that Peterson would punch him in the face if the child reported the incident to authorities. He also said that he had been hit by a belt and that “there are a lot of belts in Daddy’s closet.” He added that Peterson put leaves in his mouth when he was being hit with the switch while his pants were down. The child told his mother that Peterson “likes belts and switches” and “has a whooping room.”

Yeah the kid was probably coached a little by the mom but that shit went too far anyway
Coached by the mother..

He admitted to using the switch..

But I know the mother added extra shit.. Evil cunt..

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Coached by the mother..

He admitted to using the switch..

But I know the mother added extra shit.. Evil cunt..
He's 4 years old dude

He can't even understand a beating like that its been proven to completely shut down a child's brain activity and impact it for years to come. He mightve said he was sorry but at that point he's just a helpless creature doing whatever its attacker wants to protect its own life. Its some real lowly shit