Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
4 hour classes are so fucking stupid, the only plus side to this school is a bachelors degree in 3 years, but the days where I have 2 classes at 4 hours each are brutal. The homework load is crazy also.

Only going to each class once a week is stupid as fuck also, it's a lot harder to absorb shit when you only see the material once a week, even though it's pushed in 4 hour blocks.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
4 hour classes are so fucking stupid, the only plus side to this school is a bachelors degree in 3 years, but the days where I have 2 classes at 4 hours each are brutal. The homework load is crazy also.

Only going to each class once a week is stupid as fuck also, it's a lot harder to absorb shit when you only see the material once a week, even though it's pushed in 4 hour blocks.
I remember one of my friends was asking if he should take a 4 hour human anatomy and physiology class over the summer, this was like ten years ago. I listed all the above reasons you said, and more. Its one of the hardest intro classes there is, and the study load is extreme, plus summer courses are a month shorter so its worse, and hes a procrastinator. He took it anyway. He got like 12% in that class. Come to think avout it that guy always asks me shit then does the opposite, fuck that idiot. He asked me what to do about this crazy bitch he was dating and I said get the fuck away, now he has a kid with her and he's in debt even though he makes like 100k a year, stupid fuck. Also she's estranged him from his fam and is always causing drama

Lol fuck the more I think about it fuck that simp