Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
think I need to go back to regular college instead of this specialized college, the thought of sitting in the same class for 4 hours listening to a dude talk over power point slides on no sleep is making me want to say fuck this and skip lol

I miss the 50 minute classes in regular college, I remember people complaining when we had a "lab" class that was two 50 minute blocks put together, people were freaking out at having to be in the same class for an hour and 40 minutes. I'd love that shit right now lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
think I need to go back to regular college instead of this specialized college, the thought of sitting in the same class for 4 hours listening to a dude talk over power point slides on no sleep is making me want to say fuck this and skip lol

I miss the 50 minute classes in regular college, I remember people complaining when we had a "lab" class that was two 50 minute blocks put together, people were freaking out at having to be in the same class for an hour and 40 minutes. I'd love that shit right now lol
My home high school did A/B days with 100 minutes classes and yeah usually wanted to kill myself.