Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
based on this picture, in what order would you bang them? I'm doing 2, 1, 4, then 3

Number 4 would have been before 3 in the past when she used to be thicker, those faggot TV execs probably made her lose weight.

Although if my fantasy came true i'd have all 4 at once, pull out of one and go right at another while one is licking my balls and the other two are 69'ing on the side waiting for their turn.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Not my video. I just posted it because I though it was hilarious how long he farted for.
I didnt say it was you motherfucking video, but you posted that shit and i hold you personally responsible for the accuracy of the title, its some god damned bullshit that you dont have the common courtesy to at least throw some text in there explainig that what you poasted was idiotic and that what we would actually see if we wasted our time clicking your shitty ass link is a fucking hippo doing normal motherfucking hippo shit, not some god damed freak of nature shit. Thats like posting a video of your fucking cat sleeping in the sun and titling it "cat doing crazy shit NEED TO SEE". Have some dignity when your post in freedom town motherfucker.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I didnt say it was you motherfucking video, but you posted that shit and i hold you personally responsible for the accuracy of the title, its some god damned bullshit that you dont have the common courtesy to at least throw some text in there explainig that what you poasted was idiotic and that what we would actually see if we wasted our time clicking your shitty ass link is a fucking hippo doing normal motherfucking hippo shit, not some god damed freak of nature shit. Thats like posting a video of your fucking cat sleeping in the sun and titling it "cat doing crazy shit NEED TO SEE". Have some dignity when your post in freedom town motherfucker.
NOT IN MY AMERICA!

Jul 7, 2009
Off first listen, a damn good album. The male songs were hella subtle too, probably wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for all the controversy around it.

I take that back, this was right before I made it to Forest Gump. Either way, not a huge deal.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Let's. I am trying to comprehend what I just saw. My mind is full of fuck. I think this film is widely open to interpretation. Words I will use to describe it: strange, bizarre, creepy, freaky, weird, erotic, cool, awesome, badass, inexplicable, haunting, exciting. Robert Blake was creepy as fuck & his character is the most confusing to me. Maybe he's a metaphor for insanity or something? lol I really don't know. Patricia Arquette was sexy as per usual; she was eerily similar to the latest girl I've been dating which added a whole other layer of WTF and perspective for me. Robert Loggia was a G. With Richard Pryor, Gary Busey, Giovanni Ribisi, and Marilyn Manson in tiny parts and music by Rammstein & Trent Reznor, it's a must see. Cool cars, setting, atmosphere. David Lynch's catalog is somewhat difficult to get into, but I am slowly but surely. I definitely want to come back to this film, but I'm giving it at least 6 months. 9.5/10
I've only seen it once and would like another watch as well. I think Robert Blake's character was to signify, that place/zone/emotion that the whole film is driving at, with the culmination being that scene in front of the motel I believe. Lynch is one of my favorite current directors, wish he'd make another film soon.

Thanks, breh. Any idea when we're gonna get something new from Shady .380?
No but he released 2 albums within the last year with S.L.A.P. & Son of The Hood, both solid albums imo.