Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I finally saw this a few months back and really enjoyed it. Let's discuss it ya bitch.
Let's. I am trying to comprehend what I just saw. My mind is full of fuck. I think this film is widely open to interpretation. Words I will use to describe it: strange, bizarre, creepy, freaky, weird, erotic, cool, awesome, badass, inexplicable, haunting, exciting. Robert Blake was creepy as fuck & his character is the most confusing to me. Maybe he's a metaphor for insanity or something? lol I really don't know. Patricia Arquette was sexy as per usual; she was eerily similar to the latest girl I've been dating which added a whole other layer of WTF and perspective for me. Robert Loggia was a G. With Richard Pryor, Gary Busey, Giovanni Ribisi, and Marilyn Manson in tiny parts and music by Rammstein & Trent Reznor, it's a must see. Cool cars, setting, atmosphere. David Lynch's catalog is somewhat difficult to get into, but I am slowly but surely. I definitely want to come back to this film, but I'm giving it at least 6 months. 9.5/10

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
[video=youtube;-VN2KRxTdjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VN2KRxTdjE&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Not to ruin your lulz, but that wasn't explosive diarrhea. Hippo's mark their territory with feces, and the use their tails to make sure it gets widely dispersed. That was the hippo equivalent of a dog pissing on a hydrant.