Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hank knows of jesse and walts connection, which get played off. walt has 2 phones which at anytime he has access to the records without a warrent. when tuco go killed he knew he had a connection with jesse and tuco got killed next to jesses car. meth cooking supplies was stolen from walts class with keys no one else had (they blamed it on the Indian). wasnt walt paying for his medical bills from gambling money at one point?

the photo he saw that looks exactly like walt, so on and so forth. im sure u could add to this
yea exactly. i dont think he really knows right at this very moment, but i think something is going to happen to where it all clicks and he just knows right then and there. itll probably be on gus's laptop; thats where hank will make the connection between walt and gus and eveyrthing else. he wont have enough evidence to go to the DEA about it, but he'll start doing like he did gus, buying tracking devices and shit like that low key, and he'll figure walt out. walt is no genius, the only way he can avoid it is if mike joins walt, and starts following walt around doing counter surveillance work and shit like that like he was doing for gus.

if mike doesnt join up with walt and jesse, then hank is going to catch them for sure. maybe walt will outsmart hank though and snitch mike out and claim that mike is heisenberg, who knows lol. he could lie and say the picture is of mike

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
or mike could even take the fall for walt and jesse, who the hell knows. mike could lie and say he was forcing walt to cook for him. theres so many different scenarios, i dont even think the directors and creators of the show know how its going to end lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
how would u feel if they got away scott free? minus jesse bc we all know hes the emo weak link
it depends how they got away. if hank doesnt figure anything out then im goign to call bullshit. but if hank figures it all out, then walt takes him out, ill gain a lot of respect for walt. cause right now i look at walt like he has the brains but he doesnt have all the street smarts there. and he hasnt put in work like mike or gus, or even jesse. even jesse was blasting fools down in mexico putting in some big work lol. walts done some stuff here and there, but not enough to have the respect of someone like gus. i guess he did technically take out gus, but we havent even seen the fallout from that yet. it all depends on how walt deals with the fallout of taking out gus and what he does now that gus is gone that'll give me a better idea where i stand.

if he just ends up sneaking through the cracks ill call bullshit and call it a typical fairy tale ending, but if walt bosses up then it might be a great ending. but it cant just end with walt cooking for extra money then getting away with it. i think walt has to lose for it to be realistic. and by lose i dont mean going to jail or getting caught, i think turning into a ruthless drug lord and losing who he was as a person before he started cooking and everything could be considered losing, even if he 'wins' by getting away

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Lost Highway on deck
I finally saw this a few months back and really enjoyed it. Let's discuss it ya bitch. T @two415dude

real niggas dont drink mountain dew

got some kush but no swisher or pipe, how the heavens detest park pt #2
use your pizzo and ghetto vape that shit

[video=youtube;-DkslcOhytU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DkslcOhytU[/video]

i donno what kind of faggotry this is but im here #husalah gif'n to this
park is like 3 years late to the chillwave hype

Couldn't roll for shit for the longest time...been smoking almost damn near everyday since 2004, finally started being able to roll blunts in like sept-oct of last year; still cannot roll joints though
can you roll backwoods? they're their own beast

sucks next year is the end of it all,
yea, the wait between halves will be brutal

their next hope is the walking dead, since its a comic it could go fora while but i felt they fucked off season 2 for whatever reasons and it will pick up in season 3.

what other shows does amc have? hell on wheels, i tryed to watch but just couldnt.

that show is OD ass

how do u think breaking bad will end? i have a felling it will show the cartels killing off everyone
like ya'll said, somewhere between mike & hank being the main antagonists

thats an FX show you fucking rube

any specific examples? that could just be a dramatic technique that director's use. the biggest example i can think of is the movie american psycho, where the detective kept talking to patrick bateman about paul allen's murder. the director had him play the scenes in multiple takes: one take where he pretended he knew that bateman killed allen, one where he wasn't sure if he did or not, and one where he had no idea at all and didnt suspect a thing. then the director mixed all the different takes up so the audience couldnt tell if he suspected him or not. maybe breaking bad did the same thing a little bit, but i havent seen any episodes for a long ass time so i cant remember anywhere where it would be like that
i think wt is drunk because i didnt notice that or seen anyone else point it out

hank knows of jesse and walts connection, which get played off. walt has 2 phones which at anytime he has access to the records without a warrent. when tuco go killed he knew he had a connection with jesse and tuco got killed next to jesses car. meth cooking supplies was stolen from walts class with keys no one else had (they blamed it on the Indian). wasnt walt paying for his medical bills from gambling money at one point?

the photo he saw that looks exactly like walt, so on and so forth. im sure u could add to this
which photo?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
stalin was just ok, a couple of slaps but he kinda fell off, seems like he keeps making the same song over and over*

*lol @ the first track literally being lyrical exercise 3