Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
their next hope is the walking dead, since its a comic it could go fora while but i felt they fucked off season 2 for whatever reasons and it will pick up in season 3.

what other shows does amc have? hell on wheels, i tryed to watch but just couldnt.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
their next hope is the walking dead, since its a comic it could go fora while but i felt they fucked off season 2 for whatever reasons and it will pick up in season 3.

what other shows does amc have? hell on wheels, i tryed to watch but just couldnt.
dont know, i only watched breaking bad and the walking dead

they have that show "mad men" that makes them a shit ton of money, but that shit looks hella gay, was never interested in watching it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
how do u think breaking bad will end? i have a felling it will show the cartels killing off everyone
i dont know, but me personally i dont think itd be fun to see walt come out as a winner overall. i think itd be much more realistic to have his whole family ruined and possibly have walt either caught or killed.

but that wouldnt make sense for the show, itd probably piss off practically every breaking bad fan there is lol. so i think it'll end with hank catching walt, and hank will kill walt because walt has too much pride to be hauled in and arrested. maybe walt will force hank's hand and pull out a gun or something and hank will kill him lol, that way the fans wont be as pissed off cause walt will go out like a bad ass, but at the same time itll be realistic

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
that was my second thought, i believe hank knows already and hasnt done shit yet. there's hints he knows too.
any specific examples? that could just be a dramatic technique that director's use. the biggest example i can think of is the movie american psycho, where the detective kept talking to patrick bateman about paul allen's murder. the director had him play the scenes in multiple takes: one take where he pretended he knew that bateman killed allen, one where he wasn't sure if he did or not, and one where he had no idea at all and didnt suspect a thing. then the director mixed all the different takes up so the audience couldnt tell if he suspected him or not. maybe breaking bad did the same thing a little bit, but i havent seen any episodes for a long ass time so i cant remember anywhere where it would be like that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i think i might have said it in the breaking bad thread a long ass time ago, but i think gus is pretty smart, and he probably kept the recording of when walt barged into the chicken restaurant and asked for gus, and was acting all crazy and ran into the back of the store and shit. i think hank's going to find it on gus's laptop and its going to ignite something in his brain, its going to click that walt might be heisenberg, and he wont let the DEA know or anything but he'll keep the idea there and keep working at it, maybe even following walt around, and walt will be too cocky to think that anybody could catch him so he'll be slipping a little bit. maybe it'll go on throughout the season, hank thinking walt might be the guy, then he'll catch him at the end, and confront him, but since hank will be doing it on the down-low walt will think he can just kill hank or something and end the investigation, and maybe try to kill hank, but hank will take walt out and bam, show over lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive kind of always suspected hank will catch walt, because its been there since the beginning of the show. that whole element of walt being cocky and right in hanks face the whole time but hank doesnt see it. its been kind of funny at times and made hank look like an idiot, but hanks character is a DEA agent who wants the big busts and he always catches his guy. itd be pretty realistic and make a lot of sense to have hank figure it all out and try to take out walt. how it all ends though who knows

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

man what the hell is the matter with people? this is why fast food spicy is never spicy at all, people like this who cant handle spicy food ordering it then complaining about it to everyone else. the only fast food place i know that you can even get remotely spicy food is del taco and their inferno sauce, and it isnt even really that spicy, more chemical spicy than anything

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i wish fast food places would man up and put a note on their spicy food or something

*Note: This food is SPICY, and we mean it, if you can't handle spicy, then don't order it, and don't complain about it!

i remember that burger king angry whopper i think it was. they kept saying shit like "EXTREMELY SPICY! SPICIEST BURGER EVER MADE IN FAST FOOD" and that shit wasnt spicy AT ALL lol

May 4, 2002
hank knows of jesse and walts connection, which get played off. walt has 2 phones which at anytime he has access to the records without a warrent. when tuco go killed he knew he had a connection with jesse and tuco got killed next to jesses car. meth cooking supplies was stolen from walts class with keys no one else had (they blamed it on the Indian). wasnt walt paying for his medical bills from gambling money at one point?

the photo he saw that looks exactly like walt, so on and so forth. im sure u could add to this