Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I like how at the end of the video Mixerr warns women in the area not to go out on a date with him when it says right there in the headline he was sentenced to 65 years in prison lol.
Sometimes prisoners get out early on parole due to good behavior. Our justice system is fucked.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
I had the worst torta from a taco truck ever today. If McDonalds decided to serve tortas, I'm positive it would be better than this place. It had good yelp reviews so I got 2 asada tacos and a chicken torta. The tacos were ok. The torta was supposed to come with cabbage, tomato, avocado and jalapeno.

So the chicken looked like some shit you would get out of that Lloyds bbq chicken/pork pack they sell at the grocery store and had no flavor. There was no cabbage or jalapeno on it. And there was literally one tomato slice and one avocado slice. I was like hey man it says it comes with x, what is this? He says oh you want jalapeno? and hands me whole pickled jalapeno and walks away.

Fuck Tacos El Primo - Everett and your bitch ass tortas.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Id fight everyone of you but I cant cuz im from Autism, Texas.
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas
Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air
TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open
Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up
It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head
YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords
Heh.... easy.....nothing personal kid