Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Them "Redwood rippas", that's what they call themselves. Nigga's is some phony ass fakes. Hating on girls talking 'bout they weight. Them Nigga's can chew on my shoe I use em' for bait. Cheaa' I aiin't got much to say, go hard in the paint. Show these ladies some class Dine & Wine take em' out for a glass. Making sure next time a nigga think twice. Never noe I might put a price to yo head, Click Clack Bang,, least expect it wen u bed. Them ladies.deserve that respect.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
That is hyphy; i noticed you been getting medicated pretty often recently, what got you to become a stoner?
my boy has been pushin some trees, and he would just roll blunts and I'd smoke for free when I was with him, then he just gave me some trees for free because that's the homie

haven't paid for anything all the times I've smoked recently

I'm still a lightweight when it comes to smoking though, so that shit lasts for me

I used to be a pot head like 5 years ago or some shit, then I quit... I'm now back at lightweight

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
shes into arts and crafts and shit, thats hwy i thought of the ben franklin crafts gift card, cause theres a ben franklins out there in monroe

shes hella country, like little house on the prairie / the waltons type old fashioned country shit lol