Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I wonder if it's in stores yet. My dad hasn't gotten his yet, probably Monday or Tuesday. When I went to the team stores at the Coliseum, they didn't have either the All Star or HR Derby hat.
saved me a trip.

but how in the fuck is there no A's home run derby hat, when a member of the oakland A's was the winner? they #hatten

MLB Caps

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My fucking brother is retarded
When I was buying those beers he was grabbing deli food. Then I saw him waiting in line and I give him a thumb towards the door like "I'll be out there". So I get outside and he just walks out with all the deli food and a 12pack of soda he grabbed at the door. I'm like the fuck did you steal that? Go fuckin pay for it. "Too late now lets get out of here"

"I thought you pointed at the door like just walk out don't pay then I figured I'd grab this 12 pack too". Fuckin idiot lol. Well I'm never going to that Safeway again

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase

A week or so ago someone mentioned the potato salad guy on kickstarter that had raised $70k, and I said something about how he lost more than half of it. I re-found, and re-read the article; it said that of that $70k, there were 3 $10k donations that were unverifiable and cancelled. Of the remaining $40k they said more than half pulled out and had their money returned because they lost interest. That's still a lot of money left over, but still...
Yeah you can pull your money anytime before it's funded so that all makes much more sense. It says $61,000 currently which I'm pretty sure would take into account the people who already pulled out but I don't know about the unverified donations.

Got a link to the article by any chance?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If you like eating nothing but celery and carrot sticks... and under-flavored, awkward textured food. Then yes it kicks ass.
If that's what you think being a vegan entails you're an idiot
>2014
>not knowing about beans legumes oats grains hundreds of fruits and vegetables and spices and literally hundreds of thousands of options that don't include celery or carrots

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Butcher, post this in the vegan discussion, and make some logic of primates killing to eat, and how we are omnivores just like them, and its in our DNA. Thus proving Veganism as wrong a flawed ideology.

Props: BUTCHER 206