Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Gonna roll up to Seattle and

Snort some cocaine and pound beers with Nuttkase @Nuttkase and nolettuce @nolettuce

Smoke some base rocks with Palmer @Palmer

Pop some pills and sip some soda and lime with Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris

Free emma @emma from TONY206 @TONY206 's basement

Bring a meal to William206

Spray paint A's on the side of @ 's work building

Roll over to Walla Walla and party it up with Snakegang @Snakegang and the Snakes
Ill call the cops so fuckin fast
lmao

Nov 18, 2010

What strain is that? I would definitely keep it lit for Mac Dre with whatever that may be.
Blue Power by Sin city Seeds
It is power x white moonshines

Power = sour double & socal master kush
White moonshine = the white & blue moonshine (blueberry f3)

It's pretty good, way different taste and good bag appeal, potency isn't as strong as id like but still up there.
mouth_my_nuts @mouth_my_nuts recommended the company to me.

Gimmefreemusic thinks he's cool crossing like 8 strains at a time per plant
I wish, everything I grow aside from the odd bagseed here and there is from companies. But I do have a lil bubba kush male this year I will pair with a few different clones.

Breeding is hard though just cuz you need extra room and it can be hard to justify not just making it another bud room.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I think I'm going to lids today and get some fits and snaps. I want that red all star fubu posted.
I wonder if it's in stores yet. My dad hasn't gotten his yet, probably Monday or Tuesday. When I went to the team stores at the Coliseum, they didn't have either the All Star or HR Derby hat.