Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
DFresh77 @DFresh77 ....damn breh you let the mix expose you breh!?
what? I'm lost...
Mixerr @Mixerr I suggest you keep my fucking name out of your mouth and fingers..

Don't make me fly out to Austin and beat the Autism out of you..

you support child molesters ...you're a pedophile yourself! you sick bastard you!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
what? I'm lost...

Mixerr @Mixerr I suggest you keep my fucking name out of your mouth and fingers..

Don't make me fly out to Austin and beat the Autism out of you..

you support child molesters ...you're a pedophile yourself! you sick bastard you!
did you not see the video he called you out in? dude was going off on a tangent about you to all his facebook followers... shit was hilarious! I could only imagine him trying to get froggy with you in person, even tho youre like a foot taller & a 100 pounds heavier LOL

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
SO THERE IS A BIG GIRL CLIQUE HERE IN THE OFFICE.

THEY WERE ON MY JOCK FOR HELLA, THEN I TOLD MY BOSS, WHO IN TURN TOLD ONE OF THE BIG GIRLS, THAT I THOUGHT SHE WAS THICK ASS SEXY.

NOW SHE DONT EVEN WANNA TALK TO ME.

HOW THE FUUUUUCK YOU GONNA FLIRT WITH ME DAILY, TELL ME I MAKE U WET EVERY TIME I TALK, THEN TURN AROUND & NOT WANT SHIT TO DO WITH ME? LOL

ANYHOW, SO THIS NEW CHICK STARTED A FEW WEEKS BACK, & SHE IS HELLA NICE, NOT FAT, ....IM NOT TRYIN TO FUCK ANY OF THESE HEFFAZ ANYWAY, I GOT A BAAAAAAAAD ONE OF MY OWN.

BUT YA, THEY ALL WENT TO LUNCH WITH THE NEW GIRL, WHO USED TO GO SMOKE WITH ME OUTSIDE & NOW THE NEW CHICK WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME, MUCH LESS TALK TO ME OR SMOKE WITH ME

LOLWTF ....IM BAFFLED.

AT THE SAME TIME I DONT REALLY GIVE 2 FUCKS, BUT STILL LOLOL AT THEM.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
SO THERE IS A BIG GIRL CLIQUE HERE IN THE OFFICE.

THEY WERE ON MY JOCK FOR HELLA, THEN I TOLD MY BOSS, WHO IN TURN TOLD ONE OF THE BIG GIRLS, THAT I THOUGHT SHE WAS THICK ASS SEXY.

NOW SHE DONT EVEN WANNA TALK TO ME.

HOW THE FUUUUUCK YOU GONNA FLIRT WITH ME DAILY, TELL ME I MAKE U WET EVERY TIME I TALK, THEN TURN AROUND & NOT WANT SHIT TO DO WITH ME? LOL

ANYHOW, SO THIS NEW CHICK STARTED A FEW WEEKS BACK, & SHE IS HELLA NICE, NOT FAT, ....IM NOT TRYIN TO FUCK ANY OF THESE HEFFAZ ANYWAY, I GOT A BAAAAAAAAD ONE OF MY OWN.

BUT YA, THEY ALL WENT TO LUNCH WITH THE NEW GIRL, WHO USED TO GO SMOKE WITH ME OUTSIDE & NOW THE NEW CHICK WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME, MUCH LESS TALK TO ME OR SMOKE WITH ME

LOLWTF ....IM BAFFLED.

AT THE SAME TIME I DONT REALLY GIVE 2 FUCKS, BUT STILL LOLOL AT THEM.
Did A pea nine write this?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I mean like school as a full time job. No financial worries or anything just go to class, study all day and shit. It's possible but not for a lazy stoner lol
School at high levels isn't about going to class, its about research. But as a lazy stoner, I can say for certain it is totally possible to get paid to go to school.