Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Just be careful
My one friend has a super loud voice, you can hear him clearly from hella far away so when he heckles he instantly gets the attention of the ushers and they tell us to chill lol
It seems like a lot of the ushers at the coliseum are elderly folks, if they have hearing problems, I doubt they'll hear me lol.

Props: BUTCHER 206

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I like school.... but dont really believe in going to school to get a job. I got my AA but its just general education so its useless

Honestly my dream job would be just going to college and getting a bunch of masters in various topics. Of course that's not possible
it is possible.

My Godmother has been retired for 4 years, & only has a few years here & there where she wasn't in school

She has a PHD is psychology & 2 masters in child development shit.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
it is possible.

My Godmother has been retired for 4 years, & only has a few years here & there where she wasn't in school

She has a PHD is psychology & 2 masters in child development shit.
I mean like school as a full time job. No financial worries or anything just go to class, study all day and shit. It's possible but not for a lazy stoner lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
fuck, don't feel like driving back to school after eating all that Taco Bell food and not sleeping much last night, a nap would be hyphy right now.

If it wasn't the first class of the quarter I'd skip that shit lol

Got a 3.5 GPA and skip on average 3 of each class per quarter lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Too bad peguero can't hit for shit and never made it cause he struck out so damn often. I think this was the longest hr hit in safeco
The 451-foot shot — third longest in Safeco Field history — jump-started the moribund Mariners offence as they went on to a 6-0 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday night.

It was only the third time in the past 15 games that Seattle has scored more than three runs in a game.

Peguero broke a scoreless tie in the third with his solo shot on a 3-2 pitch from Garrett Richards (1-1). The only two longer home runs in the stadium's 12 1/2-year history were 462 feet by San Francisco's Barry Bonds (June 16, 2006) and 460 feet by Mariners' Raul Ibanez (June 20, 2007).
Of course it was barry bonds