Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lmao funniest shit you've done all year snitcher
Not too funny cause I emailed mixerr the password for it.

I don't appreciate or support poking fun at autistic persons unlike some scumbags Nuttkase @Nuttkase

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Is all that really true about you? If it is can I expose you? Tell me in pm.
It's all true but no you can't expose me.
Why not? You're already on the internet. You know I love to expose people. You must be a terrible person from what nmeoner told me. nmeoner want me to expose you on Mixerr Reviews. I already have a teaser review set up in textedit as we speak. I have it open.
Mixerr Reviews #140

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will expose Nuttkase for the scumbag he is! This is Michael Mixerr. Nuttkase has been seen both on the internet and in public. This individual often hides behind the screenname of Nuttkase. He often pokes fun at autistic people just for kicks. Nuttkase often pokes and makes fun at autistic people like Michael Mixerr and Harley Sheffield of Jacksonville, Florida, US.
holy shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nuttkase hasn't logged in since he got exposed by Mixerr @Mixerr

Even a little 5% of mixerrs review ethered him so bad he probably had a heart attack
RIP Nuttkase @Nuttkase (even though I don't appreciate or support cyberbullying)

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Lmao good idea. If it takes off like that potato salad shit maybe you can keep expanding it. Turn it into a big deal and maybe even the boz could make an appearance
THAT WOULD BE DOPE!!!! Have the legend himself lay the first line on it. I mean, its The fucking Boz, hes capable of any and all things man related

Props: BUTCHER 206