Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
they talking bout the 818? and palmdale? I just left my family picnic yesterday in the valley and got fam in both places....
Bigg Paybacc, who is rapping in the first verse, is the only one from the San Fernando Valley...he's from Whitsett Ave. Gangster Crips in North Hollywood.

Then H Face is from 52 Hoover Gangster Crips and Trae Wess is from 73 Gangster Crips in South Central LA.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Bigg Paybacc, who is rapping in the first verse, is the only one from the San Fernando Valley...he's from Whitsett Ave. Gangster Crips in North Hollywood.

Then H Face is from 52 Hoover Gangster Crips and Trae Wess is from 73 Gangster Crips in South Central LA.
north hollywood? I was just at balboa park like 15 minutes away

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You know what, I originally was just going to tell you all the aftermath of this disaster but no, no no. Let me tell you my whole situation to let you all exactly know how shitty this food was to my prying eyes.

I had to leave for Panama at 8 am. That's fine, the itinerary said that the flight leaves at 8. I get up around 5 and drive there. Get there around 7:20 so I'm not too bad off. I go up to the desk to get my boarding pass. Turns out, that was 8 am Eastern time in Miami on the ticket I had. The plane was actually at 7. "What the fuck?" I thought to myself very angry that they would just assume you would know to change the times. Not only that, but when I requested a supervisor come and help me with my situation, I was met with silence. I waited an hour for anything to happen then finally went up and asked one of the clerks who was just fucking about on their phones about where the supervisor is. He tells me she's in her office and won't come out to speak to us. I march over to that office and tell her everything. Thankfully she was kind enough to change my ticket to noon no charge. So while that was stressful, I had a decent flight to Miami and was ecstatic that I get to finally eat, as before I was only able to eat the saltines I packed beforehand because in Panama no one could break a hundred dollar bill. Understandable, but still a shitty situation. So I look around as I only have one hour before I have to get my flight to Chicago and I find Nathan's, the only place that doesn't look like they take an hour to prepare food. I ask for a burger and fries. I pay the ten dollars. That's right, ten dollars for that mess. I find that the meat is cold and undercooked, and you all know the rest. But here's the worst part about it.

I ate it. All of it. I was starving. A rat could've shit inside of that hamburger and I would've eaten it. I was that starving.

Now before moving on let me inform you all that I have been cursed with IBS so you could imagine the absolute pit of hell that toilet became in that small cramped airplane soaring high above the air became. I was ashamed. Why didn't I just starve to death? Why must I torture myself and the passengers onboard with this stench? I have never felt so much shame in my life.

But the fries were okay.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fucking complex is repaving all the parking lots, so I cant even park in my assigned spot without getting towed.

I had to park all the way down the street, fuck this place.
Lol that happened to me in fife. I had to park on some tweaker street like 3 blocks over. Made sure I left absolutely nothing in there and left the door unlocked so hopefully no one would shatter a window to get in. Luckily my car wasn't stolen lol

May 4, 2002
I didnt want to sign new lease here, no one watches their fucking kids and their always out late being loud as fuck. Kids running in between cars in the parking lot, last week the kids were trying to break a tree down in front of the managers apt and she finally said something.

This bitch left her 2 year old at home alone and he was outside crying with no clothes on at 7am, all bc she didnt want to wake him up to take her other kid to school. Wtf kinda shit is that

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
One of my friends growing up had this grey alley cat named snoopy that was strong as fuck and mean. It never wanted to be petted until it got real old. His parents were hardcore catholics and wouldn't euthanize it even though it'd have seizures like everyday. Anyway you were fucked if you fell asleep and he lay down on you cause he wouldn't let you escape. If you even thought about moving or petting it it'd start growling and hissing at you til eventually it'd have a seizure then fall off you. If you were unlucky he'd seize onto you and scratch the fuck out of you. Then it'd just piss on the floor and sit there dazed for like an hour. Poor cat
my friend had a similar cat that was in good health. Fucking thing hated being petted and picked up and touched in genera;, but LOVED to sit on laps. If you were chilling on the couch or whatever and it jumped into you lap, you basically were trapped unless you wanted to full on fight the damn cat to make it move. And that little shit would set up shop too. I used to take a piss at that house before I wold sit down, just in case the cat snuck up and jumped on me and lay down while I was kicking it.