Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Jeter is as big an attention whore as Rivera lol

Everyone acts like he doesn't like attention and is low key then why did he announce his retirement before the season like Mariano?
Because that's what he's supposed to do. Hes one of the most highly respected players in the league, world class. Its not right to just disappear without saying anything. The yankees aren't just popular in new york, and new york isn't the only city that has jeter fans. At safeco we boo the yankees cause well.... fuck the yankees lol but jeter gets respect and I imagine its the same across the country. Some people haven't seen him in person and want to before its too late.

Its good for baseball and jeter earned it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I got woken up way early cause the stupid kid gang in the apartment complex next to me were having a screaming contest or something. Like kids below 10 yrs old with high pitch piercing screams. Fuck I hate people who have kids and live in apartments and let them play in the parking lot. That's about as low class as it gets lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Because that's what he's supposed to do. Hes one of the most highly respected players in the league, world class. Its not right to just disappear without saying anything. The yankees aren't just popular in new york, and new york isn't the only city that has jeter fans. At safeco we boo the yankees cause well.... fuck the yankees lol but jeter gets respect and I imagine its the same across the country. Some people haven't seen him in person and want to before its too late.

Its good for baseball and jeter earned it
It's not like Mo and Jeter are the first to ever do it in baseball or sports in general either. Calling Mo an attention whore is hilarious because dude kept his life very private outside of baseball. Gimme's just pissed about all the years the Yankees dominated the Jays.