Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ever have someone try and open carry in the theatre
Like "no maniac is shooting up the theatre on my watch!" Meanwhile freaking out every single customer who thinks he's going to shoot up the place lol
Nope nor had a gun found during a bag check yet. Closest I can think of for me is we were having a free screening and the security there from the studio made an announcement they would be wanding people for phones which would be bagged and you can pick them up afterwards and some dude came up to me and said "Does that include guns because I have mine on me but it's cool I got a permit" and I had to tell him guns weren't allowed in the building and he started saying something about the second amendment which I cut him off mid sentence informing him that this is a private business that has signs stating no weapons are allowed so that didn't matter and dude was so dumb I could see his brain trying to process what I had just said. Like he didn't even argue "mah rights blah blah blah" or anything with me. I honestly believe he was so baffled by what I said and the concept that privately owned places can choose to not have weapons on there premises and that trumps his rights and permit that he just up and left without saying another word to me.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That makes sense for her. Tying more shit into the theatre she came in with Andre 3000 when they were in town filming that Battle of Seattle film or whatever it was called. He was hella cool to everyone and she was obviously smashed sitting on a bench with a couple other people and had some sort of mask on but on the back of her head. Like one of those cheap party masks.

Props: BUTCHER 206