Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I used to microwave brats/sausages more than I'd like to admit when being lazy. Just fork them a few times, barely cover in water, and nuke for a few minutes and they are good to go. I think they taste fine that way but I like boiling brats in general sometimes although I usually prefer grilled or pan fried.
I can fuck with microwaved anything anymore.

Don't think I've used my microwave in like 6 months.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Honestly I haven't probably made brats/sausages like that in about 10 years. My microwave is actually 99% used to boil water for Cup O' Noodles now that I think of it. Trying to think the last thing I used it for other than that or using the timer on it for when I'm cooking things in the oven and I'm drawing a complete blank.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I can fuck with microwaved anything anymore.

Don't think I've used my microwave in like 6 months.
I don't currently own a microwave. I've bought too many microwaves in my life. Lived with my brother, gave it to him. Lived with aunt gave it to her. Lived on other aunts property gave it to my grandma. Lived with my sister gave it to her. Fuckin tired of buying microwaves