Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm really happy I've never met anyone face to face that think shit like the shooting a couple days ago, Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, etc are hoaxes done by the government. I'd honestly have a hard time not punching them in the face repeatedly. Especially when I read shit about how people literally call parents of the kids that died at Sandy Hook saying they never existed in the first place.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm really happy I've never met anyone face to face that think shit like the shooting a couple days ago, Sandy Hook, the Boston bombing, etc are hoaxes done by the government. I'd honestly have a hard time not punching them in the face repeatedly. Especially when I read shit about how people literally call parents of the kids that died at Sandy Hook saying they never existed in the first place.
Yeah when I saw mobbin post his paid actor bullshit thats immediately what I thought of, the sandy hook thing. There's dumb and theres dumb then there's that

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This hillshire farms smoked bratwurst doesn't really taste like a bratwurst. No complaints, don't know what I expected from a fully cooked microwavable bratwurst lol. Shoulda got a jalapeno chese stuffed version or something like that

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
already fully cooked microwaved bratwurst sounds like it's made of cancer
I used to microwave brats/sausages more than I'd like to admit when being lazy. Just fork them a few times, barely cover in water, and nuke for a few minutes and they are good to go. I think they taste fine that way but I like boiling brats in general sometimes although I usually prefer grilled or pan fried.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to microwave brats/sausages more than I'd like to admit when being lazy. Just fork them a few times, barely cover in water, and nuke for a few minutes and they are good to go. I think they taste fine that way but I like boiling brats in general sometimes although I usually prefer grilled or pan fried.
I like them in the oven roasted with other stuff like peppers and potatos

Actually I'd eat them prepared any of the above ways bratwursts are great

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This all just randomly reminded me of a time I brought bratwursts to a friends brothers bbq and he said I should have brought hot dogs instead because bratwursts are gross. We called him an idiot and informed him hotdogs at bbqs are for the kids and it should be a crime to prefer grilled hotdogs vs bratwursts