Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuckin old fat bitch who lives two floors above the gym has started to complain everyday at 6 on the dot about "extremely loud pounding vibrations rattling her bed in the morning and jarring her awake violently". And she's "constantly exhausted from lack of sleep"

Smfh... wat a cunt

I know she's full of shit cause the gym opens at 5 not 6. Shes setting her alarm for six and complaining within ten seconds of waking up. Like how alcoholics need that drink.. she needs to drag everyone down

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
She's lived here since I've been here and has complained about every single person living near her. Her neighbors all move within 6 months. Now that her neighbor just moved two weeks ago...oh wow look at that, who would have guessed, nothing to complain about anymore so I'll make stuff up. Pffft

I hope management or the board tells her to move or deal with it because I doubt they'll change the gym hours to accommodate one bitch vs the 20 people who use it between 5 and 7 am and all the people that use it between 10pm and midnight. They already changed it from 24 hours to 5am - midnight cause of her bitching years ago.