Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i was slamming a roll-off dumpster shut when it slipped and i slammed my hand against rusted steel and got to see what my knuckle looked like.

the police standoff was quite entertaining. me and my coworker were driving back to the shop and as we were about to turn left, we saw that we were right in the line of fire of 4 police handguns and some kind of assault rifle. so we immediately went straight and pulled into the chevron and got a front row seat (outside of the line of fire). it only lasted about 4 minutes but it was pretty intense. they thought he had a gun and someone in the trunk. about 5 undercover vehicles. a dude and his girl ended up getting arrested. anti-climatic ending.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i was slamming a roll-off dumpster shut when it slipped and i slammed my hand against rusted steel and got to see what my knuckle looked like.

the police standoff was quite entertaining. me and my coworker were driving back to the shop and as we were about to turn left, we saw that we were right in the line of fire of 4 police handguns and some kind of assault rifle. so we immediately went straight and pulled into the chevron and got a front row seat (outside of the line of fire). it only lasted about 4 minutes but it was pretty intense. they thought he had a gun and someone in the trunk. about 5 undercover vehicles. a dude and his girl ended up getting arrested. anti-climatic ending.
Get a tetanus shot brehgoon

Also that sounds like a regular felony stop lol

"Driver, turn off your vehicle and drop your keys out of your window"