Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I knew it was gonna be trash, with the slight hope of maybe I might discover some diamond in the rough.

I have yet to buy a cd-r from a random street artist that was good to be honest.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I knew it was gonna be trash, with the slight hope of maybe I might discover some diamond in the rough.

I have yet to buy a cd-r from a random street artist that was good to be honest.
ONCE.

In like 03' I bought a CD from some random guy at a grocery store parking lot. It was a hyphy cd at that. That shit knocked hella hard. I played the shit out of that cd, and dude didn't even write his name on it and I forgot, no myspace, no info, no nothing. People would ask who it was and I couldn't tell them.

Never saw him again, never heard the music any where else.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
so you brehs rememeber cheeto @cheeto had a super fat guy injury?

well i earlier i had a super hyphy guy injury...

i was at the waterfront with my homegirl from elementary school, and we were smoking a couple blunts and slappin some music from my phone. so a drill rap song comes on and i start shaking my dreads hella crazy and one of my dreads hits my right eye and knocks my contact lens out, which sucks because the vision in my right eye is a bit worse than my left eye. plus my eyelashes rub against my eye, and because of that, i have scars on the iris/cornea, which forces me to wear my contacts as much as possible. and without my contacts, the eyelashes rubbing against the surface of my cornea causes pretty bad irritation. so my homegirl had to drive me back home just so i can replace my right contact lens.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn i bought some big vintage floor speakers for my audio set up I'm tryna do in my garage and thy only have like 1 plug in the back like for 1 rca cable . ima have to find out how to change them into regular speaker connections like the 2 wire shit'

fuck

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn i bought some big vintage floor speakers for my audio set up I'm tryna do in my garage and thy only have like 1 plug in the back like for 1 rca cable . ima have to find out how to change them into regular speaker connections like the 2 wire shit'

fuck
this is beginning to turn into an expensive hobby even tho I've gotten the stuff for hella cheap compared to what its worth

i will probably lose interest in a few weeks that seems to always happen