Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
When are the Manny fans going to admit that Manny is ducking Mayweather? When are the Manny fans going to admit that me and Tony were right about Manny ducking the Mayweather fight in 2010 and now? After two years of you guys defending Manny and bashing me and Tony for telling the truth about Manny and Top Rank are the Manny fans going to eat crow, or keep on making excuses on why Manny will not fight Mayweather. It was all good to be a Manny fan talking shit a year ago talking about Mayweather being scared and ducking Manny. Fast forward a year later and the truth has been exposed to the world. It's funny to see most of the shit talking Manny fans disappear from posting in the boxing threads or to see how many have jumped shipped and changed there tune. I'm sorry I had to call the Manny fans out for the two years of disrespect and naming calling that was pointed at me and Tony. Just say you’re sorry Manny fans for your blinding hate of two guys that were telling the truth the whole time and backing it up with facts.. Lol.. The truth will set you free.

Mar 22, 2007
First it was " oh may is too soon for manny", Then when Floyd plead guilty they said, "we will not wait for Floyd, we will fight." WHAT IS THE NEXT EXCUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
When are the Manny fans going to admit that Manny is ducking Mayweather? When are the Manny fans going to admit that me and Tony were right about Manny ducking the Mayweather fight in 2010 and now? After two years of you guys defending Manny and bashing me and Tony for telling the truth about Manny and Top Rank are the Manny fans going to eat crow, or keep on making excuses on why Manny will not fight Mayweather. It was all good to be a Manny fan talking shit a year ago talking about Mayweather being scared and ducking Manny. Fast forward a year later and the truth has been exposed to the world. It's funny to see most of the shit talking Manny fans disappear from posting in the boxing threads or to see how many have jumped shipped and changed there tune. I'm sorry I had to call the Manny fans out for the two years of disrespect and naming calling that was pointed at me and Tony. Just say you’re sorry Manny fans for your blinding hate of two guys that were telling the truth the whole time and backing it up with facts.. Lol.. The truth will set you free.
the debate gets no where and its a waste of time thats why people quit arguing

Dec 9, 2005
Regarding what Floyd's cornerman said, it seems like he'd want another fight before fighting Pacquiao.

He didn't get a whole lot of rounds with Ortiz, and that would be an 8 month layoff for a 35 year old who hasn't been very active in the past few years anyways.

I just think it would have been somewhat of a waste of postponing the sentence to fight someone like Canelo. Then we would probably have to wait until 2013 to see Pac-May.

Feb 3, 2006
the debate gets no where and its a waste of time thats why people quit arguing
No the real reason no one wants to debate it anymore is because all the Manny fans were dead wrong for 2 years, and they can't man up and admit that Manny is and was ducking Mayweather the whole time.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Copy and pasted from Floyd Mayweather's facebook:

"Manny Pacquiao I'm calling you out let's fight May 5th and give the world what they want to see. My Jail Sentence was pushed back because the date was locked in. Step up Punk."