fight predictions...who gon win?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
YUP IF U WANNA PUT ON A GOOD SHOW, THATS A CRAP SHOOT...

BUT IF U WANNA WIN A FIGHT ITS JUST GONNA BE BORING AND TECHNICAL.

P.S. I AINT EVEN SEEN THE FIGHT LOL. AND I AINT GONNA PAY FOR ANOTHER MAYWEATHER FIGHT UNTIL PAQ, HOPE THATS NEXT

Oct 23, 2009
I don't know if its the decline in skilled boxers/physical matches or the rise of MMA fighting but I haven't paid for a fight in a long time.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
@ people who say its boring

Whatever it takes to win, that is the point. If you want entertainment there is always wrestling!

D:

Jun 5, 2004
I don't know if its the decline in skilled boxers/physical matches or the rise of MMA fighting but I haven't paid for a fight in a long time.
I AINT PAID FOR PPV IN A WHILE EITHER. I WILL GO BUY A RAPPER'S CD, BUT IM NOT TRIPPIN IF I WATCH A BOXERS FIGHT FOR FREE. THEM NIGGAS IS YOUNG BLACK N FAMOUS WIT MONEY HANGIN OUT THE ANUS, (NO MARTY)

LOL, THAT RAMPAGE RASHAD COMING UP THO... I MIGHT HAVE TO BUY THAT CUZ I KNOW EVERYBODY ON THE INTERNET IS GONNA BE WATCHIN THAT SHIT

Jan 18, 2006
I hope u have seen all the fights of the middleweight tournament on showtime, has given new life to boxing. Also theres starting to be way to many mediocre cards or worse in ufc on ppv, Danas Jew ass either needs to start showing more free fights or stack the cards better. If that means less ppvs so be it

Oct 23, 2009
I hope u have seen all the fights of the middleweight tournament on showtime, has given new life to boxing. Also theres starting to be way to many mediocre cards or worse in ufc on ppv, Danas Jew ass either needs to start showing more free fights or stack the cards better. If that means less ppvs so be it
True Dana has been greedy as fuck lately wanting every other fight on PPV. My whole gripe is with PPV being 50-60 bucks nowadays. I understand everyone wants to make some money...but does every fight warrant a $50 price tag? Fuck No, how bout some 25 dollar PPV fights for non-headline matches???

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Sad part about that is mma fighters dont paid get nearly as good as boxers. Folks think just cuz Dana brought UFC and MMA to a new level that he can get away with whatever he wants and he thinks hes god talken bad about boxing and talken bad about Strikeforce and the networks its on. That guy needs to get forced out so that UFC can be run properly now that its big

Dec 17, 2004
@ people who say its boring

Whatever it takes to win, that is the point. If you want entertainment there is always wrestling!

D:
I hope u have seen all the fights of the middleweight tournament on showtime, has given new life to boxing.
yeah! showtime has been bringing it with the quality of their fights. there are plenty of good boxers out there who put on good AND entertaining fights. but mayweathers combination of an undefeated record and a villainous arrogant gimmick is what gets his extremely boring fights the mainstream attention. and that gimmick was strategically created by may and marketers to develop a following...it's worked.

thing is, aside from fighting pac, i dont think anyone will pay anymore to watch a mayweather fight

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^I've had showtime this entire time and would skip over the fights because everything on showtime is so bootsy I thought that would be the case as well. I've been missing out from the sounds of it.